Thomasnet reviews point to success.
Does Thomasnet work? Existing users provide the best answer. The platform offers prospective advertisers plenty of positive reviews from OEMs, custom manufacturers, industrial distributors and service companies that use Thomasnet.com advertising to reach new customers. Many of those Thomasnet reviews are presented as testimonial quotes throughout this site.
Not surprisingly, Thomasnet competitors often have negative things to say about whether Thomasnet.com works – unfortunately, these are often false and misleading claims that simply don’t hold water when compared to what actual Thomasnet advertisers have to say in their reviews. Before you make a decision on whether or not advertising on Thomasnet.com is right for you, it would make sense to take a look at how Thomasnet sets the record straight on the false claims made by its competitors.
Why Thomasnet advertising works.
As you can see in the Thomasnet reviews throughout this site, the platform works for advertisers because it is designed and built specifically to help purchasing agents and engineers find and evaluate North American product and component manufacturers, custom manufacturers, service companies and industrial distributors. It is not a general search engine; it is a supplier discovery platform that reflects a clear understanding of how, when and why B2B buyers and engineers look for new suppliers. Thomasnet.com advertisers are able to promote comprehensive, detailed information about their companies, products, capabilities, areas of expertise and more, right on the platform.
- Delivers a powerful buying audience that comes specifically to find and evaluate new suppliers, to meet specific and pressing buying needs
- Creates, curates, and presents detailed supplier content in a structured, consistent way, enabling the effective discovery and evaluation of a full spectrum of North American suppliers
- Keeps its finger on the pulse of what buyers and specifiers need, through surveys, research, facility visits, tradeshows, conferences, association memberships, and feedback on the platform
- “Gets” industry – the Thomasnet.com team includes experienced engineers, procurement/supply chain experts, and manufacturing professionals
- Understands the industrial/B2B buying process inside and out; serving buyers and suppliers within that process has been the company’s singular focus since 1898 (Thomasnet.com is the online descendant of the legendary “big green books” of The Thomas Register)